This book introduces over 20 different dances and styles.
It explains their origin , their character and feel.
Dances such as the Slow Foxtrot, the standard Waltz, the effervescent Merengue and Mambo, are clearly explained in everyday language and illustrated step-by-step.
Whether you prefer Afro-Caribbean rhythms, American Line Dancing or the elegance of ballroom dancing, this book is guaranteed to get you on to the dance floor.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 264 pages, col. Illustrations
- Publisher: Anness Publishing
- Publication Date: 31/05/2012
- Category: Ballroom dancing
- ISBN: 9781780191300