The Housing Bias : Rethinking Land Use Laws for a Diverse New America Hardback
Arguing that our laws are skewed to benefit entrenched homeowners, at the expense of newcomers and lower-income households, this book advocates both for libertarian ideals and for social justice - an unusual and revealing combination.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 216 pages, IX, 216 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/06/2011
- Category: Regional government policies
- ISBN: 9780230110502
- Paperback / softback from £52.99