The Boy Who Switched off the Sun Paperback / softback
by Paul Brown
Illustrated by Mark O'Hanlon
Little Marcel didn't just like ice cream, he absolutely, completely, LOVED ICE CREAM!
But the hot sunshine keeps spoiling his enjoyment by making it all drippy.
To avoid a melting mess, Marcel tries to eat it quickly (but that just gives him brain freeze) and in the dark (but that makes him scared) until one day he has an idea!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 36 pages, All pages fully illustrated
- Publisher: Fourth Wall Publishing
- Publication Date: 08/10/2015
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781910851029