The Hackney Martian Paperback / softback
by Paul Brown
Illustrated by Rowena Blyth
When Max the Martian crash lands on planet Earth, he befriends football-loving Sam who promises to help him get back home.
The pair set out on an exciting journey through the sewers under the old streets to the Tower of London, to find the one special ingredient that will power the little Martian's spacecraft and return his friend home - diamonds!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Fully illustrated throughout
- Publisher: Fourth Wall Publishing
- Publication Date: 10/09/2015
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781910851012