Mies van der Rohe's Farnsworth House: Ptcard Book Paperback / softback
Photographer Paul Clemence celebrates a revered icon of modern architecture, the Farnsworth House, located near Plano, Illinois, and designed in 1951 by architect Ludwig Mies van der Rohe.
Striking architetural details are captured in 20 eye-catching B & W postcards.
Whether mailing or framing the stunning images, this book is a must-have for devotees of architecture, design, Modernism, the Bauhaus, Mies van der Rohe, and photography.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 40 pages, 20 b&w postcards
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 17/04/2006
- Category: Individual architects & architectural firms
- ISBN: 9780764323768