Experimental Design : With Application in Management, Engineering, and the Sciences. Paperback / softback
This text introduces and provides instruction on the design and analysis of experiments for a broad audience.
Formed by decades of teaching, consulting, and industrial experience in the Design of Experiments field, this new edition contains updated examples, exercises, and situations covering the science and engineering practice.
This text minimizes the amount of mathematical detail, while still doing full justice to the mathematical rigor of the presentation and the precision of statements, making the text accessible for those who have little experience with design of experiments and who need some practical advice on using such designs to solve day-to-day problems.
Additionally, an intuitive understanding of the principles is always emphasized, with helpful hints throughout.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 639 pages, 150 Illustrations, color; 9 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 639 p. 159 illus., 150
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 07/12/2017
- Category: Industrial / commercial art & design
- ISBN: 9783319645827
- EPUB from £59.50