How to Draw: Fairies : In Simple Steps Paperback / softback
by Paul Davies
Part of the How to Draw series
Learn how to draw 28 amusing, charming and mischievous fairies step by step, with this fantastic guide.
Drawing the figure is made easy as each fairy is built up from simple shapes and developed into a final image. There's much to inspire artists in this book, whatever their skill levels, along with different drawing styles, from simple cartoons to whimsical portraits.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 150 Line drawings, black and white
- Publisher: Search Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/04/2009
- Category: Painting & art manuals
- ISBN: 9781844483716