The Story of the Second World War Paperback / softback
Part of the Narrative Non Fiction series
This title provides a far-reaching account of the story of the Second World War, showing how the war affected nations and people all over the world.
Colour photographs and maps give an atmospheric period feel.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/08/2014
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781409583561
- EPUB from £2.44