Topics in Algebraic and Topological K-Theory Paperback / softback
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics series
This volume is an introductory textbook to K-theory, both algebraic and topological, and to various current research topics withinthe field, including Kasparov's bivariant K-theory, the Baum-Connes conjecture, the comparison between algebraic and topological K-theory of topological algebras, the K-theory of schemes, and the theory of dg-categories.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 308 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 308 p. 2 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 05/11/2010
- Category: Algebraic topology
- ISBN: 9783642157073
- PDF from £34.84