Opening the Doors : A Prison Chaplain's Life on the Inside Paperback / softback
by Paul Gill
How does a holy God associate with paedophiles, murderers, drug addicts, alcoholics and others rejected by mainstream society?
This book is a product of many years working with and in some cases befriending the most despised people in society, prisoners.
It addresses questions such as: Why do some people end up in prison?
Do they just wake up one morning and think: `I am going to rob a bank today'?
What happens when they get to prison? How do they cope with the violence? Is rehabilitation a realistic expectation? How can victims of crime be helped and supported?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 156 pages, 160 colour photos and illustrations
- Publisher: Waterside Press
- Publication Date: 12/09/2018
- Category: Christian counselling
- ISBN: 9781909976603