St Petersburg and the Russian Court, 1703-1761 Hardback
by Paul Keenan
This book focuses on the city of St Petersburg, the capital of the Russian empire from the early eighteenth century until the fall of the Romanov dynasty in 1917.
It uses the Russian court as a prism through which to view the various cultural changes that were introduced in the city during the eighteenth century.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 232 pages, XIII, 232 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/06/2013
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781137311597
- Paperback / softback from £45.85