What's Going On in WW2 : Age 10-11, average readers Paperback / softback
by Paul Mason
Part of the White Wolves Non Fiction series
What's Going On in WW2 contains information in the form of articles written from the perspective of children experiencing life during World War II.
This book provides a fresh and exciting insight into the history of World War II. White Wolves Non-fiction is a guided reading scheme which takes a high-interest approach to core geography, history and science topics.
These books are ideal for classroom and topic libraries, and for teaching non-fiction literacy skills in a curriculum context.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Colour photographs and graphics
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 01/03/2011
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9781408126806