Freedom from Emotional Eating Paperback / softback
by PAUL MCKENNA
* Do you wish you ate less?* Do you eat to control your feelings?* Do you ever feel frustrated and hopeless about your weight?* Do you wish that you felt differently about food, about yourself, and about life?Then let Paul McKenna help you!Emotional Eating is the number one cause of obesity in the western world, but Paul McKenna has made an amazing breakthrough in his mission to help people lose weight.
This amazing new system is aimed at getting beneath the issue of weight loss to eradicate the root cause of over-eating.
The programme in this book, DVD and CD set is designed to help you bring about dynamic, lasting change - a gentle breakthrough to help you transform your body, your relationship to food and your entire life.
Let Paul McKenna help you to have success and a sense of security and joy that is beyond what you can imagine. Paul McKenna wants to help you escape from the unsatisfying cycle of frustration and self-medication with food.
He is determined to help you find your inner strength to help you lose weight and gain confidence, freedom and emotional wisdom.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages
- Publisher: Transworld Publishers Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/01/2014
- Category: Diets & dieting
- ISBN: 9780593064078