Scaling Social Impact : New Thinking Hardback
Part of the Social Entrepreneurship Series series
Many social entrepreneurs struggle to take successful, innovative programs that address social problems on a local or limited basis and scale them up to expand their impact in a more widespread, deeper, and efficient way.
In Scaling Social Impact , the editors address this issue with a comprehensive collection of original papers.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 253 pages, XVI, 253 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/11/2010
- Category: Business innovation
- ISBN: 9780230104372
- Paperback / softback from £29.15