Drug Trafficking and International Security Paperback / softback
Part of the Peace and Security in the 21st Century series
Each chapter examines how drug trafficking affects a certain security issue, such as rogue nations, weak and failing states, protracted intrastate conflicts, terrorism, transnational crime, public health, and cyber security.
This book provides an understanding of how an array of threats to international security are exacerbated by drug trafficking.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 236 pages, 8 Tables, unspecified
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 18/07/2016
- Category: Drugs trade / drug trafficking
- ISBN: 9781442247581
- Hardback from £45.75
- EPUB from £70.20