North Wales Paperback / softback
Part of the British Railways Past & Present series
Covering almost every line in the country, this acclaimed series of books juxtaposes photographs of the same railway location separated in time by just a few years, or maybe a century or more.
Sometimes the result is dereliction or disappearance, in others a transformation into a modern high-speed railway.
In both cases, the contrasts are intriguing and informative.
This volume includes: Deeside and Chester; Gwynedd coast and branches; Anglesey, Menai Bridge to Bangor; the Flintshire coast; the Wrexham area and around Mold; Ruabon to Dolgellau, Blaenau and Welshpool; and, Cambrian border branches.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, c 200 b/w
- Publisher: Mortons Media Group
- Publication Date: 01/09/1999
- Category: Railway transport industries
- ISBN: 9781858951638
- Paperback / softback from £11.25