Literary and Cultural Relations Between Brazil and Mexico : Deep Undercurrents Hardback
Part of the Literatures of the Americas series
Joining a timely conversation within the field of intra-American literature, this study takes a fresh look at Latin America by locating fragments and making evident the mostly untold story of horizontal (south-south) contacts across a multilingual, multicultural continent.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 271 pages, VI, 271 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/12/2013
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781137379863
- Paperback / softback from £61.69