Celtic Tiger in Collapse : Explaining the Weaknesses of the Irish Model Paperback / softback
by Peadar Kirby
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
Since the first edition there have been fundamental changes in the Irish growth model.
The sudden collapse of the Irish economy in 2008 raises questions such as: why the sudden and deep decline in economic growth?
What are the prospects for a return to growth? Answering these questions and more, this book is the definitive work on the Celtic Tiger.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 237 pages, XI, 237 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/02/2010
- Category: Central government policies
- ISBN: 9780230237445
- Hardback from £60.25
- PDF from £38.24