Iterative Identification and Control : Advances in Theory and Applications Paperback / softback
Edited by Pedro Albertos, Antonio Sala Piqueras
An exposition of the interplay between the modelling of dynamic systems and the design of feedback controllers based on these models.
The authors of individual chapters are some of the most renowned and authoritative figures in the fields of system identification and control design.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 309 pages, XVII, 309 p.
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/10/2012
- Category: Automatic control engineering
- ISBN: 9781447110989