Fluid Phase Behavior of Systems Involving High Molecular Weight Compounds & Supercritical Fluids Paperback / softback
Although supercritical fluids (SCF) and their unique solvent characteristics have been a matter of continuing scientific interest since the past century, their potential benefit to chemical processing have not been fully realised; it is only in the past three decades that SCF solvents have been the focus of active research and development programs, especially in the area of polymer processing.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 127 pages, tables & charts
- Publisher: Nova Science Publishers Inc
- Publication Date: 01/07/2010
- Category: Chemical engineering
- ISBN: 9781616683108