Button Button: Identification and Price Guide Paperback / softback
This well-organized guide is recommended by the Button Society as a book that every button collector and dealer should own.
The standard book in the field, it gives information to identify the age, material, and desirability of any button that may be found.
It covers buttons of every imaginable type, price range and age.
Its convenient size make it a perfect field guide, an easy reference for forays into antique stores, flea markets, and yard sales.
The price guide is newly updated to reflect the current market.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 242 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/01/1997
- Category: Antiques & collectables
- ISBN: 9780764300820