American Higher Education, Leadership, and Policy : Critical Issues and the Public Good Hardback
In this critical look at contemporary higher education, Pasque argues that if a more thorough understanding of leaders' perspectives is not offered, then the dominant perspectives within academic discourse will continue to perpetuate the current ideas of higher education's relationship with society.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 220 pages, XVI, 220 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/07/2010
- Category: Philosophy & theory of education
- ISBN: 9780230615090
- Paperback / softback from £17.45