Gendering the World Bank : Neoliberalism and the Gendered Foundations of Global Governance Hardback
Gendering the World Bank provides an unusual, wide-ranging and accessible account of the constitution and effects of discourses of neoliberal governance.
Paying particular attention to how gender matters in and to contemporary global governance, the author focuses in particular on the development discourse of the World Bank.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 243 pages, XVI, 243 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/02/2009
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9780230218277
- PDF from £69.70
- Paperback / softback from £68.45