Red Gas : Russia and the Origins of European Energy Dependence Paperback / softback
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Transnational History Series series
This book applies a systems and risk perspective on international energy relations, author Per Hoegselius investigates how and why governments, businesses, engineers and other actors sought to promote - and oppose- the establishment of an extensive East-West natural gas regime that seemed to overthrow the fundamental logic of the Cold War.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 279 pages, 19 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 279 p. 19 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/12/2012
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137293718
- Hardback from £67.95