Christianity and Moral Identity in Higher Education Hardback
This book offers examples from both Christian and secular democratic institutions of higher education and then responds to possible criticisms about how moral education in a comprehensive humanist moral tradition may short change diversity, autonomy and critical thinking.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 275 pages, XI, 275 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/01/2010
- Category: Colleges of higher education
- ISBN: 9780230612402
- Paperback / softback from £37.69