The Butterflies and Day-Flying Moths of Lancashire & North Merseyside Paperback / softback
Edited by Pete Marsh
The species accounts largely deal with changes in distribution rather than populations and are usually expressed in terms of the number of tetrads occupied.
Distributions are compared prior to and after 2005.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 140 pages, Colour photographs, distribution maps, graphs
- Publisher: Lancashire & Cheshire Fauna Society
- Publication Date: 14/03/2019
- Category: Wildlife: butterflies, other insects & spiders
- ISBN: 9781999731267