Race and Ethnicity: The Basics Paperback / softback
Part of the The Basics series
Race and ethnicity have shaped the social, cultural and political character of much of the world, and remain an important influence on contemporary life in the 21st Century.
Race and Ethnicity: The Basics is an accessible introduction to these potent forces.
Topics covered include: The forms and dynamics of racial and ethnic relationsThe dynamics of inequality The relationship between prejudice and discrimination Ethnic conflictModels of inclusionIncluding plenty of examples, chapter summaries and a glossary, this book is an essential read for all those interested in the contested field of race and ethnicity.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 196 pages, 14 Line drawings, black and white; 2 Halftones, black and white; 2 Tables, black and whit
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 17/11/2011
- Category: Popular culture
- ISBN: 9780415773744