Dustbin Dad Paperback / softback
by PETER BENTLY
Illustrated by Russell Ayto
Do you leave food on your plate at mealtimes? If you do, beware, it could lead to all sorts of trouble . . . The dad in this book has a penchant for leftover food - even the bits that are soggy and chewed!
He eats EVERYTHING - unfinished sandwiches, cold soggy fries, unwanted broccoli, half eaten pies!
But when, one day, he accidentally guzzles the cat's Puss-Pep-Up Powder, strange things start to happen . . .
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Full colour
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/06/2013
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781847388742