Special Needs and the Beginning Teacher Paperback / softback
Edited by Peter Benton, Tim O'Brien
Part of the Special needs in ordinary schools series series
Every teacher will encounter pupils with special needs.
How to recognize those pupils, diagnose their needs and teach them effectively are crucial issues.
This book provides accessible and reliable advice for new entrants to the profession.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 01/05/2000
- Category: Teacher training
- ISBN: 9780826448897