Congress's Own Think Tank : Learning from the Legacy of the Office of Technology Assessment (1972-1995) Hardback
by Peter Blair
Part of the Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy series
Congress' Own Think Tank recaps the OTA experience?it's creation, operation, and circumstances of its closure? and that of organizations attempting to fill the gap since OTA's closure as well as a number of new forces shaping the current context for science and technology issues facing the Congress.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 128 pages, XII, 128 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/09/2013
- Category: Civil service & public sector
- ISBN: 9781137360892
- Paperback / softback from £38.75