Perspectives of Quality in Adult Learning Hardback
Adult education is an under-researched field. Judgements about learning programmes are mostly summative and learning that does not lead to an accredited outcome is given low priority under current policy.
This fascinating study considers the many factors that influence quality in adult learning, and provides a detailed analysis of the following concepts - characteristics of adults as learners; adult learning theory and andragogy; the experiences of adult learners and what they bring to the learning environment; quality and teaching; and quality and learning.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 224 pages, 1, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 08/06/2006
- Category: Philosophy & theory of education
- ISBN: 9780826481276
- Paperback / softback from £22.19
- PDF from £29.74