Freedom of Contract and Paternalism : Prospects and Limits of an Economic Approach Hardback
by Peter Cserne
Part of the Perspectives from Social Economics series
A theoretical discussion and internal critique of mainstream law and economics scholarship, especially as it approaches the issue of paternalism.
Cserne discusses how, and to what extent, economic analysis can explain and/or justify the limitations on freedom of contract, with special emphasis on paternalism.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 194 pages, X, 194 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/12/2012
- Category: Employment & unemployment
- ISBN: 9780230340299
- Paperback / softback from £65.95