Tributary Empires in Global History Paperback / softback
Part of the Cambridge Imperial and Post-Colonial Studies Series series
A pioneering volume comparing the great historical empires, such as the Roman, Mughal and Ottoman.
Leading interdisciplinary thinkers study tributary empires from diverse perspectives, illuminating the importance of these earlier forms of imperialism to broaden our perspective on modern concerns about empire and the legacy of colonialism.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 294 pages, XIV, 294 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/07/2011
- Category: General & world history
- ISBN: 9780230308411
- Hardback from £68.45
- PDF from £16.99