The Handbook of Fly Tying Paperback / softback
An essential handbook by a leading fly dresser, widely acknowledged as a classic work on the subject Traditional and modern materials are blended with advanced techniques in this guide that explains how to create flies to suit the fishing environment.
It covers choices of equipment and materials, essential preparatory techniques, and in-depth instruction for tying tails, ribbing, hackles, and wings.
Superb step-by-step color photography show each operation from a position behind the tyer's hand.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 549 colour photographs, 27 line drawings
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/02/2002
- Category: Fishing, angling
- ISBN: 9781861265456