Handbook of Venous and Lymphatic Disorders : Guidelines of the American Venous Forum, Fourth Edition Mixed media product
Edited by Peter Gloviczki, American Venous Forum
The Handbook of Venous Disorders, first published in 1996, is a handbook for all clinicians and surgeons who are involved with the investigation, evaluation, or management of venous and lymphatic diseases or malformations.
These disorders include varicose veins, venous ulcers, DVT, lymphedema, and pulmonary embolism, as well as damage to the veins through trauma or tumor growth.
The new edition has been completely updated to bring the book in line with current teaching practices.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 102 Tables, black and white; 582 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 20/12/2016
- Category: Cardiovascular medicine
- ISBN: 9781498724401