The Transnationally Partnered University : Insights from Research and Sustainable Development Collaborations in Africa Hardback
Part of the International and Development Education series
Analyzing the growing importance of the transnational higher education landscape and the role of African universities, Koehn and Obamba show how transnational partnerships among universities can inform policy, strengthen synergies between knowledge producers and knowledge users, and advance sustainable-development practice.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 273 pages, XVIII, 273 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/12/2014
- Category: Multicultural education
- ISBN: 9781137481740
- Paperback / softback from £51.79