Policy Agendas in British Politics Paperback / softback
Part of the Comparative Studies of Political Agendas series
Using a unique dataset spanning fifty years of policy-making in Britain, this book traces how topics like the economy, international affairs, and crime have shifted in importance.
It takes a new approach to agenda setting called focused adaptation, and sheds new light on key points of change in British politics, such as Thatcherism and New Labour.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 241 pages, XII, 241 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/07/2013
- Category: Political ideologies
- ISBN: 9780230390423