Latin American Foreign Policies : Between Ideology and Pragmatism Paperback / softback
Edited by Gian Luca Gardini
In recent years several Latin American countries have adopted a more assertive and autonomous stance in their foreign policy.
The growing rejection of neo-liberalism as an ideological dogma seems to have given space to more pragmatic stances in favour of national interests.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, XI, 272 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/10/2013
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137361769
- PDF from £50.99
- Hardback from £69.75
- Paperback / softback from £18.85