Latin American Foreign Policies : Between Ideology and Pragmatism Hardback
Edited by Gian Luca Gardini
In recent years several Latin American countries have adopted a more assertive and autonomous stance in their foreign policy.
The growing rejection of neo-liberalism as an ideological dogma seems to have given space to more pragmatic stances in favour of national interests.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 272 pages, XI, 272 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/04/2011
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230110953
- Paperback / softback from £18.85
- PDF from £46.75