Simplify Your Study : Effective Strategies for Coursework and Exams Paperback / softback
by Peter Lia
Part of the Macmillan Study Skills series
This innovative book provides clear and straight-forward strategies which help students to understand the conventions of academic assignments and what lecturers expect from their work.
Simplify Your Study is organised around nine core units which focus on the 'sticking points' of university study, including organisation and planning, reading and note-making strategies, producing essays, critical thinking, delivering presentations and preparing for exams.
Packed with tried-and-tested strategies for success, this essential resource will help students of all disciplines and levels to achieve their academic potential.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, 81 Tables, color; 81 Illustrations, color; 240 p. 81 illus. in color.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 02/03/2020
- Category: Study & learning skills: general
- ISBN: 9781352008920