Laughing Matters : Humour in the Language Classroom Paperback / softback
Part of the Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers series
Laughing Matters offers over 120 activities which will inject some light-hearted fun into lessons whilst still being grounded in respected language learning theory.
Humour is a very effective way to help students remember key concepts and structures.
The book contains step-by-step guidance on how to carry out the activities and suggestions for further work.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 274 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 5 Maps; 5 Halftones, unspecified; 30 Line drawings, unspeci
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 11/04/2002
- Category: ELT: teaching theory & methods
- ISBN: 9780521799607