Cambridge Reading Adventures : Lost at Sea Gold Band Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Giorgio Bacchin
Endorsed for reading by Cambridge Assessment International Education, Cambridge Reading Adventures is our international primary reading scheme. Adeline and her father are lost at sea. Will they be rescued in time? Gold Band books are for children approaching independence in reading.
Longer texts give the opportunity for more sustained reading while more complex language structures are used.
Illustrations now offer only general support to the story.
Contains full teaching support including learning outcomes, curriculum links and follow-up activities.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 26 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 00 Printed music items; 00 Tables, unspecified; 00 Tables, c
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 21/01/2016
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9781316503447