Pandemics : 50 of the World's Worst Plagues and Infectious Diseases Paperback / softback
by Peter Moore
From Ebola to Swine Flu and SARS to Rocky Mountain spotted fever, this handbook covers 50 of the world's most significant plagues, pandemics and infectious diseases. "Pandemics" is a concise and intelligent look at the most deadly viral and bacterial diseases and includes expert opinion on likely future outbreaks, the method of contagion and photos and diagrams to help identify symptoms.
Most importantly, it answers the question: how anxious should you be?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, c. 50 illustrations
- Publisher: IMM Lifestyle Books
- Publication Date: 25/09/2009
- Category: Epidemiology & medical statistics
- ISBN: 9781847736451