Norfolk Island : Home to Descendants of the Bounty Mutineers Paperback / softback
This book traces the history of the Bounty mutineers from their initial South Sea "paradise" through the rapid descent into a murderous hell on Pitcairn Island, followed by a deeply religious period, and then relocation to the "nearparadise" of Norfolk Island.The book concentrates on the lives and culture of Norfolk's inhabitants today but demonstrates how much their ancestors' extraordinary past still plays a dominant role in the daily life of their descendants.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 166 pages, More than 50 illustrations: photos and maps
- Publisher: Battlebridge Publications
- Publication Date: 01/06/2016
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781903292402