Australia's Birding Megaspots Paperback / softback
This fully illustrated guide describes over 60 of the best sites for viewing both common and rare species. Organised by state, detailed descriptions of each site cover the type of terrain and specific spots at which certain species are likely to be encountered.
A fact file for each site details how to get there; facilities; nearby services and accommodation.
Key species foreach site are also listed.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 328 pages, 600 colour photos, 60 maps
- Publisher: John Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/08/2018
- Category: Wildlife: birds & birdwatching
- ISBN: 9781912081660