Mecklenburg Collection, Part III: The Emergence of an Iron Age Economy : The Mecklenburg Grave Groups from Hallstatt and Sticna Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Symme Burstein
Part of the American School of Prehistoric Research Bulletins series
These three volumes deal with the Iron Age grave materials from Magdalenska gora, excavated by the Duchess Paul Friedrich von Mecklenburg-Schwerin.
The Duchess of Mecklenburg, a member of an Austrian royal family with estates in Slovenia, conducted her excavations in the early years of the twentieth century.
The materials from Magdalenska gora were punchased by the Peabodt Museum in the 1930s.
Volume III presents data and analysis of the horse remains and human skeletal materials.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 3 map, 198 Illustrations, 35 halftones
- Publisher: Peabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology,U.S.
- Publication Date: 01/07/1990
- Category: Museums & museology
- ISBN: 9780873655361