Peter Stark is the legendary white Bushman who writes about his experiences in the former German South West Africa: First as farm manager and lion catcher and later as nature conservationist with a phenomenal knowledge of the veld, the wildlife, the San and the people living there.
His interesting stories and experiences, that many of us only dream about, make for entertaining reading.
For example: lions chasing San helpers and riveting stories about elephants being herded on horseback.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, 24 pages of photographs
- Publisher: Protea Boekhuis
- Publication Date: 05/09/2011
- Category: Biography: general
- ISBN: 9781869194130