The Regions of Sara Coleridge's Thought : Selected Literary Criticism Hardback
by Peter Swaab
Part of the Nineteenth-Century Major Lives and Letters series
This book explores Sara Coleridge's critical intelligence and theoretical reach.
It shows her in various critical guises: editing works by her father, Samuel Taylor Coleridge, commenting on her own poetry and prose, and writing diversely brilliant criticism of classical and English literature.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 236 pages, XXXVI, 236 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/01/2012
- Category: Literary studies: c 1800 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9780230623675
- Paperback / softback from £52.99