A Practical Guide to Using Storyline Across the Curriculum : Inspiring Learning with Passion EPUB
A Practical Guide to Using Storyline Across the Curriculum provides a comprehensive introduction to the Storyline approach to teaching and learning - an approach that embraces and encourages children's passion for learning. Putting children at the centre of learning, the book explores how educators and teachers can harness pupils' innate appetite for stories to make interdisciplinary teaching and learning enjoyable and successful.
Demonstrating how teachers can easily use the Storyline approach within the curriculum, this book offers a step-by-step introduction to learning developed through the use of narrative. Key topics explained include:
- planning individual lessons and sequences of lessons;
- guidance on planning and progress;
- assessment and evaluation of learning;
- links with visible learning and growth mindset approaches.
Filled with detailed examples of storylines that have been tried and tested in the classroom, A Practical Guide to Using Storyline Across the Curriculum offers new and experienced teachers an accessible guide to the Storyline approach, with ready-to-use ideas to enable, inspire and support learners.
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 196 pages
- Publisher: Taylor and Francis
- Publication Date: 03/09/2018
- Category: Society & social sciences
- ISBN: 9781351055642
- PDF from £20.69