Cler to the Great Whales Paperback / softback
by Peter Trull
Fascinating color photos let you see whales in their natural habitat.
Learn about their behavior, external anatomy, and physical features.
Discussed in the text are the Humpback, Minke, Finback, and the rarely seen Right whales, baleen whales that eat by taking in thousands of gallons of water and schools of fish or plankton and filtering the water through the baleen.
Discover their behaviors, including breaching, lob tailing, and flipper slapping.
This book is a fascinating look at the largest mammals to roam the Earth today.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, 117 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/07/2010
- Category: The natural world, country life & pets
- ISBN: 9780764335075